Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies!

Hello again! So it is time for something sweet. As I said last time I had family coming into town so I wanted to make something sweet to bring over to my parents house! I came up with these and they were such a hit!! The perfect combination of sweet and salty! Super easy! Enjoy!


Ingredients:
-3/4 cup of granulated sugar
-3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
-12 Tbsp of butter or 3/4 of a cup (softened)
-2 eggs
-2 tsp of vanilla
-2 1/4 cups of flour-(you can always add more if you think it looks sticky)
-1 tsp of baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
-2 cups broken pretzels

First thing you need to do is cream together your butter and sugars. Then add in your eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt.

Next you need to gradually beat in your flour. This shouldn't be too hard just turn the mixer up a notch or two! Next crush your pretzels in a large Ziploc. I just used my fists, you want them to be broken into pieces but not smashed to smithereens! Now add in the chocolate chips and pretzels.

Now hand mix these in so you don't crush the pretzels anymore!
Drop onto no stick or parchment lined baking sheets. Use a tablespoon they don't expand too much.

Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes! Then devour them yourself before anyone else figures out how good they are! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment